The source

your art is beautiful!

1 Like

Yeah, one of the best here.

1 Like

There’s so much good thing about this painting - nice work!

1 Like

well someones enjoying their lockdown! lol…too soon, probably…if you don’t laugh…anyway i had the wow moment when i saw this on the forum as well. congrats. the second thing i did was google 19th century american landscape painters because this reminded me of them.

i think your certainly getting it! its hard doing great art, but back then… i cant even imagine it. i bet they had more focus time than us lol. the only crit i would give is all the brush strokes seem the same or similar size and opacity. its all somewhat equally worked over. i would love to see areas where the strokes faded into gradients and relaxed their scale for some visual peace and variety. but thats the only salient point i can really offer. values, great, comp, great, color, great, attention to detail, great. thanks for sharing this. now ill go watch the video which i also love seeing.

ps. twitch or discord? which one is better…for streaming these kinds of things. any noticeable lag in either while painting. ive done obs studio recordings to youtube but never streamed. seems like a great idea.

1 Like

Wow!! This is incredible! It actually made me feel “homesick” for Zelda Breath of The Wild, like I’ve been away a long time and want to return. It’s gorgeous! <3

1 Like

Caramba! Amazing!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I know it’s a bit bland on that side, though I tried getting some variance into areas, but It’s hard once you are so into it :slight_smile:

I stream on twitch.tv

Great Composition!

1 Like