Transform Tool - Perspective, after moving one corner point, other corner points are also moved

Transform Tool - Perspective, after moving one corner point, other corner points are also moved.

As shown in the gif, the corner points that I didn’t move also moved.
I don’t understand why what didn’t move moved.
w

This makes it impossible to quickly align them using the Transform Tool - Perspective.
For example, paste the portrait to the portrait frame on the wall through the transformation tool - perspective.

2 Likes

Could this be caused by having ”instant preview” in the preview settings?

I tried to change the preview setting to “accurate”, but the corner point still drifts out

It’s not the corner points that are moving, it’s the pixels jumping across positions trying to adjust to the resolution. At a higher resolution you’ll get more accuracy.

no,I tried this, corner points must be moved. pixels jumping is normal,but why the corner point moved?I think is a bug

I don’t know, it doesn’t happen on my Krita version 5.

I mean even if it is recalculating does it need to move before you click on it?

I wish the corner points stay fixed until it’s clicked on. As we tested in the other painting softwares like PS/CSP/SAI, when a corner point is moved, it will never affect the other ones, so the behaviour of perspective tool in krita makes us confused. I guess this should be a bug?

If you ask me, I would say it is a bug. @Eranthis_stellata please make a bug report.

1 Like

457981 – Transform Tool - Perspective, after moving one corner point, other corner points are also moved. (kde.org)

I have reported this bug.

1 Like