Uncle , the poet!

My older uncle, an erudite person, philosopher, and poet that wears a nice hat!
I was trying to make my brushes based on “Makkon sketching brushes”.

64 Likes

Nice work!

1 Like

Wow, nice work! :open_mouth: Looks like you were successful with making those brushes.

1 Like

Beautifully done.

1 Like

The look in his eyes and the color shifts are very very cool. Maybe the clothes and especially the hat deserved a bit more love?

1 Like

Thanks for the comment!
I thought that leaving the rest more sketchy, may help to focus on the face. Also, the left side of the face and beard needs more attention. But I may not work on it anymore soon as am too busy.

I like the palette and the expression, well done imo. And congrats for the featured !

1 Like

Ramon,
I am so honored to receive your compliments!
I am still learning Krita and your videos helped me a lot!
Thank you.
I also have some ideas to improve the interface that will share with you.
Majid

1 Like

The texture of his coat is somehow lost…

I don’t check in enough to see all the great talent on show, this looks like a good capture of a man I don’t know, very nice indeed.

1 Like

this is really beautiful. I can feel his character. The expression on his face is just so nice and well done.
Happy thoughts and greetings to your uncle :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your nice comments, mates!
My eyes were getting used to the coat. But now, thanks to your comments, I can see the flaws. I hope to find some spare time to rework the coat.

We hope you will share more.

2 Likes

love it, brilliant work!

1 Like

Great character study, his wisdom really comes across.

1 Like

Each time I visit him, after compliments, he continues with a poet or global issues. It is amazing that he still has kept his curiosity…

1 Like

Amazing * - *

1 Like