Welcome to Krita Artists

A central place for all the Krita enthusiasts, users, developers and artists to showcase their work, help each other and enhance Krita. This forum is operated by volunteers with permission from the Krita Foundation.

Before posting and engaging with the community, we urge you to once go through our FAQ section which talks about ways to interact with this community. We also request you to read our Privacy policy and Terms of Service.

We hope this forum will prove an essential part of your creative journey with Krita.

24 Likes

FIRST!

Haha, but seriously, nice to see the new forum!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :heart: :slight_smile:

This was really something missing, Blender Artists is such an inspiring site… I’m glad Krita has this and I can’t wait to upload something!

3 Likes

This is something I’ve wanted pretty badly, a way to communicate and see art from others using Krita exclusively. I’m so excited it exists now, thank you so much!

5 Likes

Hello new people! o/

I’ve noticed there’s is so many new artists! :smiley: I’m super glad this site gonna grow!

2 Likes

Pleasant to know there’s something like this up, until now my mode of interaction regarding Krita stuff has been with the developers’ IRC channel… which I haven’t been visiting for quite sometime…

Anyways, hello.

1 Like

Hi there everyone! I’m glad too see this too. It’s cool to be here at the beginning of something new. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello there! I’m very happy to involve in this community. :grin:

1 Like

Welcome to the community @DannyDA

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey there! I am in this forum for a while. The ui is so good, and the features it has usefull, it is such a pleasant experience to browse in it!

3 Likes

Hi, I’m new here. Hope i’ll become an active part of this forum.

3 Likes

Welcome, :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

WHOOO! It was about time! Thank you @raghukamath for putting this together. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @StormEngineer

Hello there,
I cannot believe I have found this software this good and it is free…

Time to learn!

5 Likes

You are in for a treat! :smile: Welcome to the forum! Excited to see what you make!

better than the forum at that KDE area. Nice to see all the artwork big and stuff and easy to favorite stuff with just one click.

2 Likes

Hey Everybody waves