Where can I find four seasons contest winners

Shouldn’t the winner announcement take place today , I couldn’t find it anywhere and I really can’t wait to see which pieces made it. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Hi

Normally it’s today, and it should be announced on krita.org
about the four seasons contest - #2 by halla

Just have to wait… :wink:

Grum999

2 Likes

I’m really sorry. The winners were picked on the fourteenth, rather late, but, yeah, the competition was fierce. I’m glad I wasn’t on the jury! @RamonM, @wolthera and @tiar were the jury on our side.

I wanted to make an announcement yesterday, but I was distracted by getting my first covid vaccine shot…

I’ve contacted the winners and created the announcement, but now I’m having a problem: I only know the nicks for the winners, not their real names, and I’m not sure what to do. Publish with nicks, or wait until I get the real names.

So, what shall I do? Publish or wait?

1 Like

I think that most people would agree to just publish with nicks.

1 Like

I would even risk saying that some people wouldn’t like their real names to be available publicly. I’ve always considered real names as needed just for the shipment process :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the input!

1 Like

I have a tiny remark about the contest winners. I don’t wanna look rude or cause any problems for any of the winners but for example there is a drawing which doesn’t even have the logos and there is another one which has copy pasted logos. According to the contest rules ‘The artwork must contain the Huion and Krita logos as an integrated element, not just copied and pasted.’
So I feel a bit upset that lots of us had to work on placing the logos in a way that looks good and drawing them. Why do we have contest rules anyway if it is not obligatory to adopt them? It seems like they are more flexible than they seem. Something to keep in mind for future contests.

The drawings selected were approved by Huion, who were the ones who came up with the logo stipulation, so we assumed it was OK.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.