where do I go to draw for the first time?

I’m having trouble getting to the place where you can animate, draw and create can someone help me please? (sorry I’m new…)

You don’t have to go anywhere. Just take a pencil and rub the pointy end against a paper. :slight_smile:

If you want to download and install Krita it’s right here: https://krita.org/en/download/krita-desktop/

If you meant something else, please rephrase your question because it’s quite ambiguous.

So you want to practice drawing techniques?

Hard to say, if you’re starting from scratch. The best you can do is to keep a sketch book, keep it always with you and draw whatever interesting you see, but don’t waste time!

In addition, enroll into some real world course to meet like minded.
If you wanna create artwork with Krita, do as I said before.

Else you’ll drop your studies earlier than you can think of
Krita is ideal to paint, but you collect good ideas outdoors not looking at your screen

Hello and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

It may be that you’ve just downloaded and installed krita and are now wondering what it’s all about and what to do with it.
It may be that you’ve never used or even seen any kind of digital painting application before and are confused by the complicated mess you see on the screen.

Whatever your situation is, please tell us so we can better understand the kind of help and advice you need.

thanks this really helped :slight_smile:

1 Like