Winter in the woods

I’we ben working on some cartoon beckgrounds for a cartoon lately.
Lot of landskapes lots of snow.

49 Likes

Fantastic work! Love the strong shapes and colours! :star_struck:

2 Likes

thanks Rakurri

Very nice stuff. I particularly like that top one the most. I love how it draws you in to the distance and makes you want to follow along that path and see where it leads, heh. These have that nice classic cartoon feel of old Disney stuff, I’m really digging that style.

3 Likes

These are superb!

2 Likes

You have really good eye for good shapes!

1 Like

The composition on these are great!

2 Likes

I really like how people contribute in this comunity love you all guys.

2 Likes

Great work!

2 Likes

Something that has been gnawing at me since I first looked at these is the tree growing between the parallel tracks near the house in the second image. I feel like I’ve seen that done somewhere before years ago, was that a bit of an easter egg homage to something?

i don’t know. I think it was some comertial years ago for something, in desert i think.
But I draw it acidently hahaha. so I left it that way.

1 Like

I really like these. The first one in particular puts me in mind of a place in the Shiverpeaks in the Guild Wars game setting.

1 Like

Really nice work. I love it! (also like a lot the detail on the second image about the tracks and the tree) It gives some point f magical thing. Good!

2 Likes

I agree with Uradamus, it looks like a Disney background! Great work.

2 Likes

I love all of them. You have a wonderful style to your art. The three draw you in from the distant forest to the cozy fireplace. Definitely a Disney vibe.

1 Like