After the recent update to version 6.0.4, the brush feels much more responsive and fluid than before. However, I’ve noticed two minor issues—I’m not sure if anyone else has mentioned them:
After launching the software, the button assignments on my Wacom pen sometimes malfunction, defaulting to the “Space” key function (panning the canvas) instead of the intended settings.
With the scaling/transform tool (the one featuring eight control points), when adjusting a narrow object, the four corner handles fail to scale along both the X and Y axes simultaneously; instead, scaling is restricted to just the X or Y axis individually.
I’m using a translated version of the software, so I hope I’ve explained this clearly.
Just to add, the issue with the stylus buttons likely occurs when I switch to other applications or the browser while the software is launching. Usually, restarting Krita resolves the problem.
There is one minor issue here: typing in the text input box triggers keyboard shortcuts.
For example, if I want to type an uppercase “W” (Shift + W), it triggers the “Four-Way Continuous Pattern Fill” function.
Other shortcuts are triggered as well; for instance, deselecting an item triggers the Windows screenshot tool.