Nice work. Welcome to the forum.
Рисунок сделан по референсу. Думаю, многие слышали про мангу “Witch Hat Atelier”. Мне захотелось запечатлеть Кифри и его тему с серебряным древом. Я отдаю дань уважения тем, кто прорабатывает свои рисунке, сидя в позе креветки несколько часов. У меня болеле тело после.
This drawing was created using a reference. I imagine many of you have heard of the manga *Witch Hat Atelier*. I wanted to capture Qifrey and his silver tree motif. I’d like to pay tribute to everyone who meticulously works on their drawings while hunched over in a “shrimp pose” for hours on end—my body was sore afterwards.
Good job. Keep it up!
Michelist
this is amazing. wdym youre still learning this is great.
Как-то давно по заданию нам нужно было разработать книгу, в которую входили иллюстрации. Это печаталось, сшивалось и собиралось. Удивительный и увлекательный процесс, который позволил узанть характерные особенности и детали. Мне всегда это нравилось. И сшивать было здорово тетрадные блоки между собой, формируя книгу. В общем, мне захотелось перерисовать один момент: Кафка и Осима из книги Харуки Мураками “Кафка на пляже”.
Те, кто видят перспективу, а точнее как та уехала, как крыша кукухи - простите.
A long time ago, I had an assignment to design a book that included illustrations. It involved printing, binding, and assembly—an amazing and fascinating process that allowed me to discover specific characteristics and details. I always enjoyed it. Stitching the signature blocks together to form the book was great, too. Anyway, I felt like redrawing a specific moment: Kafka and Oshima from Haruki Murakami’s *Kafka on the Shore*.
To anyone noticing the perspective—or rather, how it’s gone completely off the rails—my apologies.
Не теряя много времени, кидаю ещё одну иллюстрацию, нарисованную этим летом. Это был момент самого начала с Krita. Баловалась кистями там.
О, это Хаято Суо! Кто видел последние главы, знает, что там намечается интересная история. Мне по-своему сипатизирует данный персонаж. Нельзя однозначно судить о нём. Ещё хочу нарисовать Умэмию и Цубакино. Я бы не прочь дружить с Тасуки. А ещё я есть в твиттере. Там чаще сижу, потому заходите. Посмотрите на быт и всякое-якое. Вот.
Without wasting any time, I’m posting another illustration I drew this summer. It was from when I was just starting out with Krita—I was having fun experimenting with the brushes.
Oh, it’s Hayato Suo! Anyone who’s read the latest chapters knows an interesting story is unfolding there. I have a soft spot for this character in my own way; he’s not someone you can easily pin down. I also want to draw Umemiya and Tsubakino. I’d love to be friends with Tasuki. By the way, I’m on Twitter too. I hang out there more often, so feel free to drop by and check out my daily life and all sorts of other stuff. So, yeah.
@XicoTallin
omg suo i love him he’s SOOOO cool, i love ur artstyle tooo
Oh, I’m glad you liked it! I really like our one-eyed Suo. I’d love to know more about his principles and what drives him. Anyway, I’m happy to have found another WindBreaker fan!
yeah i can’t wait for his character arc >:3 someone sent me a commission for sakura a while back so i need to find a style to do him in loll
I look forward to your Sakura!
Хочу сделать серию тематических открыток для музыкальной организации “Sing&Play”. Давно наблюдаю за ребятами и хочется разработать вского. Они устраивают музыкальные встречи, на которых каждый может оторваться по полной. На самой иллюстрации основатель и главный клавишник - Александр Сычев.
I want to create a series of themed postcards for the music organization “Sing&Play.” I’ve been following them for a long time and really want to design something for them. They host music gatherings where everyone can truly let loose. The illustration features the founder and lead keyboardist, Alexander Sychev.
so good!!!
Сейчас выходит аниме “История электрического каталога 20 века”. Мне понравился сюжет и сама история. А визуалтная составляющая не даёт отвести внимания глаз. Неплохо затронула линия Ёсукэ и Сэйроку, потому захотелось запечатлеть. Правда, что-то нет сил и настроя, однако всё хочу потом закончить работы. А пока промежуточный этап. Итог и резуальтать - дело хорошее, но и детали тоже интересны.
An anime called *20th Century Electricity Catalog Story* is currently airing. I really enjoyed the plot and the story itself, and the visuals are absolutely captivating. The storyline involving Yosuke and Seiroku really resonated with me, which is why I wanted to capture it in art. To be honest, I’m lacking the energy and the right mood at the moment, but I do intend to finish the pieces eventually. For now, though, here is a work-in-progress shot. While the final result is great, the details along the way are interesting too.
Надеюсь, я всё же верно публикую теперь посты.
Что ж, небольшой набросок ещё одного персонажа из аниме. Простите, я вас ими закидаю. Давно, если честно, не читала мангу про псов и только отдалённо знаю о продолжении сюжета. Многие в культурном шоке. Наворотили там, видимо, мешанину, вкинув всё что можно и нельзя.
В общем, Чуя Накахара. Я точно не помню, что с ним стало. И только сейчас поняла, что будучи нарисован в серых тонах, он будто бы напоминает рамку с покойником. Ну, в манге и без того многие полегли.
Хочу ещё много кого изобразить, к слову. У меня есть мылси и насчёт китайским персонажей Мо Сян Тунсю, и по жлектрическому каталогу, и по Ветролому. Хочу побольше попрактиковать в техническом плане в графическом редакторе, чтобы выстроить удобный и правильный процесс работы.
Может, у кого-то есть идеи и пожелания, чтобы попробовать что-то иное?
I hope I’m finally posting this correctly.
Anyway, here’s a quick sketch of another anime character. Sorry—I’m going to be flooding you with these. To be honest, it’s been a long time since I read the manga, so I only have a vague idea of how the story has progressed. A lot of people are in shock over it; apparently, they’ve turned the plot into a chaotic mess by throwing in absolutely everything—the kitchen sink included.
So, here is Chuuya Nakahara. I don’t exactly remember what happened to him. It only just occurred to me that, drawn in grayscale like this, he looks a bit like a framed portrait of the deceased. Well, plenty of characters have met their end in the manga already.
By the way, there are plenty of other characters I’d like to draw. I have ideas involving Mo Xiang Tongxiu’s characters, “Electric сatalog”, and “Windвreaker”. I also want to get more technical practice in my graphics software to establish an efficient and effective workflow.
Does anyone have any ideas or requests for something different?
OMG YOSUKEEE AND CHUUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
sorry sorry i just love both of them they’re so silly ^^
И вновь я с рисунками по “Ателье колдовских колпаков”. Не знаю как точно это называется, но есть “карточки персонажей” или что-то вроде того, где описываются их характеристики в виде возраста, роста, увлечений и прочего. Помимо этого было соотношений животных с главными героями, ориентируясь на характер, поведение и другие черты. Например, Кифри - северный волк, если не ошибаюсь, а Олругио - сорока. Мне понравилась данная концепция, потому захотелось нарисовать их.
Правда в моей интерпретации Кифри вышел более сдержанным и угрюмым, а Оли более оживлённым и шкодным.
Кроме того, есть истории о взаимоотношениях волка и вороны, что помогают друг другу в пропитании. Да и не редко животные “проникаются” друг к другу, становясь напарниками. Даже будь то хищник или добыча. Потому мне бы хотелось посмотреть на взаимоотношения Кифри и Оли с данной позиции.
Here I am again with drawings based on “Witch hat atelier”. I’m not sure exactly what they’re called, but there are “character cards”—or something similar—that list details like age, height, hobbies, and so on. There were also pairings of the main characters with specific animals based on their personalities, behavior, and other traits. For instance, Qifrey is a northern wolf (if I recall correctly), while Olruggio is a magpie. I really liked the concept, so I wanted to draw them.
That said, in my interpretation, Qifrey turned out more reserved and somber, while Oly looks more lively and mischievous.
Furthermore, there are stories of wolves and crows helping each other find food. Indeed, animals often form bonds and become partners—even when one is a predator and the other is prey. That is why I would like to view the relationship between Kifri and Ola from this perspective.
Everything is fine. I’m glad you liked the sketches of these characters!
Все те же на манеже: Олли в лесу встречает Кифри в интерпритации волчонка.
The usual suspects: Ollie meets Kifrey in the forest—as interpreted by a wolf cub.
Я решила подкорректировать работу с лесом. Хотелось получше понять форму и передать стрктуры кроны деревьев. Я понимаю, что листва состоит из простых форм, как если бы была куча шаров, объеденённых вместе. Постаралась именно мазками лепить объём. Что вышла, то вышло.
В прошлый раз я толком не описала задумку. Я люблю поболтать. Изначально там должна была быть вся " семейка", включая Кифри и девочек. Но всё началось с желания написания пейзажа леса. Потом подумала, что неплохо бы туда вписался Олли. И потом пошло-поехало.
I decided to tweak the way I was handling the forest. I wanted to get a better grasp of the forms and capture the structure of the tree canopies. I understand that foliage is made up of simple shapes—like a cluster of spheres grouped together. I tried to sculpt the volume using the brushstrokes themselves. The result is what it is.
Last time, I didn’t really explain the concept behind the piece. I do love to chat. Originally, the whole “family” was supposed to be there, including Kifri and the girls. But it all started with a desire to paint a forest landscape. Then I thought Ollie would fit in nicely. And one thing led to another.










