Type of device* : Laptop
Brand and version of the device: DELL Inspiron 14 3000 Series
System** : Processor Intel(R) Core™ i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHz
Ram: 4,00 GB
* graphics tablet/display tablet/2-in-1 laptop/Android tablet
** Windows/Linux/Mac/Android, + version (you’ll find it in Help -> Show system information for bug reports)
Description of the issue (you can include screenshots):
A problem…
I have a problem in Krita 4.4.8 that none of the top tabs are working (File, Edit, Settings, etc)
Also when rotating the screen or moving it to draw, it’s been freezing a lot.
I don’t think it’s my laptop, because everything was fine before. After a few days without using Krita, the problem started.
If anyone knows how to solve this problem, I will be grateful.
(I already uninstalled and installed again Krita, but the problem remains).
Um problema…
Eu tenho um problema no Krita 4.4.8 em que nenhuma das guias superiores está funcionando (Arquivo, Editar, Configurações, etc)
Além disso, ao girar a tela ou movê-la para desenhar, está congelando muito.
Não acho que seja o meu laptop, porque antes estava tudo bem. Depois de alguns dias sem usar o Krita, o problema começou.
Se alguém souber como resolver este problema, ficarei grato.
(Já desinstalei e instalei novamente o Krita, mas o problema persiste).


Hello and welcome to the forum