About the Input Device Support category

No pressure sensitivity, eraser not working, or any other issues or questions about any input device (graphics tablets, display tablets, 2-in-1 devices, Android tablets etc.) should go to this category.

This category is meant to be used for user support. Users post a description of their issue as a new post, then it is, hopefully, resolved with help from other users. Posts that are not for user support should at least contain a question about tablets/input devices - for example how well a particular tablet or device works with Krita.

A post was split to a new topic: David Revoy’s brushes

Hello, sorry for my bad english, but Krita it’s doing this weird thing with my graphic tablet, it’s moving the touch of the pen to the left, i don’t know if i can explain but here are some screenshots:

I would be grateful if you can help me with this problem, cause i always used krita for draw and animate, but now that i got a graphic tablet krita is doing this weird thing

What type of tablet are you using (brand and model) and which version of its drivers?

I’m using a Monoprice 10 x 6.25-inch Graphic Tablet, and the drivers are for windows 10.2 (Apr 16, 2015 version)

Hi, I’m not able to post a new topic so I’m replying to this one as the only way to get help. I just downloaded the software, I’m on a vector layer sketching but the eraser tool is not working. I’m not able to erase anything, how come? Best Regards