anglerfisch

long time no see - I’ve been on a bit of a vacation and this one took sooooo much longer than anticipated - but here it is, hope you guys like it :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Wow. Love it. Twere it mine, I might brighten the fish and other highlights a bit. Hope you don’t mind my suggestion.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, yes - at the end I kinda lost focus on where my focal points are, as ironic as it is. glad you like it, though! :slight_smile:

I know exactly how that goes…I always rush the ending of mine…

1 Like

I always rush everything lol. Two questions before I say nice things, how big was the initial image created at and did you do it in color or was it grey scale? On the less practical side I love this world you’ve made, makes one want to know more.

*The reason I ask is I recently increased my scale to 3 by 5 thousand pixels and now my super computer is gagging a maggot.

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: I started with a 5000x4000px image and worked out the sketch in greyscale (practically only, the color mode was RGB) - I didn’t scale it up much in the process, but at the end, with all the layers, it was about 2GB. Does that answer your question?

1 Like

Yeah, thanks. I was using the smudge brush at a thousand pixels or something so that would gag anything. I have painted over grey scale for ever but I keep getting mud so wondered if that was a technique you used. Thanks for responding.

1 Like

My word, it’s brilliant. Great to see you back!

1 Like

thanks for the comment, knock! :slight_smile:

1 Like