Animated Illustration

It’s not the first one I do but I continue to explore animation on Krita, and I love doing this kind of animated illustration, your feedback are welcome !
Also I’ve made a timelapse viewable here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpP3bRP70a4&t=6s

75 Likes

That looks pretty good!!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :heart:, we need more animation here :slight_smile: , This is really good and can be #featured

1 Like

Welcome, your style is interesting, so clean and also animated :smiley:

1 Like

This is very inspiring for me, I’m hoping to do some animation with Krita as well.

1 Like

Very unique style and wonderful coloring.
That could be an sequence for an classic japanese action rpg.

Just wonderful…!

2 Likes

great sense of atmosphere and mood - well done!

1 Like

Thank you !

Thanks for the welcome, I have other animations in stock !

Thanks !

Thanks, good luck to you !

I"d love to do a longer sequence in this style, maybe for a game, thank you anyway !

4 Likes

very good!!!

1 Like

Thanks !

2 Likes

Close drops should travel faster

1 Like

This is awesome! I love it!

Since you asked for feedback, I’ll mention that I think emphasizing the lighting from the fire would make things more interesting. For being the main light source in the scene, the effect of the light is very subdued. Having shadows dancing around, and emphasizing the highlights (like specular spots on the puddle) would be cool.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback ! It could make a good effect, makes me want to do another piece with big animated shadows

2 Likes

Classic KISS style. Very Simple, but effective.

1 Like

Really well done, love the ambiance of the warm fire against the rainy night. The colours you chose for the palette are also very nice. I just started with Krita and didn’t realize you could do animation with it! Very inspiring.

1 Like