Barca Varada. Watercolor test for future update

How many of you are interested in this technique? Digital Watercolor with Krita.

94 Likes

Amazing work as usual, Ramon!

3 Likes

Holy heck Ramon, this looks like real watercolour! Are you gonna do a tutorial on this?

5 Likes

Thanks a lot! that is the idea but the brushes are not ready yet. but i think with a tutorial about watercolor more people would be interested in this technique “tradigital”. who knows.

5 Likes

It’s looking cool, I would love to see some video about it at least a process would be great ;-).

3 Likes

Wow always cool brushes, great compo too

3 Likes

It looked so real to me that I was like “hmmm shouldn’t it be in ‘Traditional’ category? Let’s check” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@tiar Thanks a lot for your kind words. I like when i see sense of humour in forums. :smiley:
@sinisa_ercegovac Thanks the brushes are improving really slowly because i have to find a balance between useful vs beauty. glad you like the compo.

Thanks for the featuring. I hope more people discover how versatile Krita is.

Classic as always

Great work!!

I know i am! Looks amazing!

Awesome!

1 Like

Welcome Elias, you are really welcome here. Because you are an open source software star. Please enjoy. And thanks for your comment. Pretty sure you can do amazing posts here too.

2 Likes

Thanks, Ramon. There are many awesome jobs here. I hope to contribute with my ones.

1 Like

yeah! it’s a very cool technique! Good work!

Great work!!!

1 Like

Thanks, mate. Welcome to the this great community

Very good job! I love this watercolor looking. So real! it would be fantastic to see something of the process in here.

1 Like

I love this !

1 Like