Beginer with Krita need simple brush only covers once

Newbie here . I want a basic painting brush that will only lay down colour once. So if i,m touching up a missed patch or defining edges with the same colour and brush, the first colour does not become darker and more opaque.

Any suggestions welcome … many thanks

So you want the result on the right side of my screenshot?

The most easy way to achieve it is as follows:
I took the same brush for all strokes, the horizontal and the left vertical stroke were both made using black, so RGB 0, 0, 0 at 50% opacity (hex #000000), then I picked the color and set the opacity up to 100% and laid down the right stroke. I assume your issue is that you try to fix your little mishaps using a brush that paints using opacity, but for what you want to achieve it is most easy to simply set the current brush to use 100 percent opacity or use a different one for such corrections before you change back to your standard brush that uses the chosen color with opacity.

Michelist

When I want to create brush strokes with no variation in opacity or size, I use the basic 1. This is a standard brush that comes with krita.

thanks for the help already guys much appriciated