Can't get Pop up Palette

Type of device (graphics tablet/display tablet/2-in-1 laptop/Android tablet): Display tablet
Brand and version of the device: Huion Kamvas 16 Pro
System (Windows/Linux/Mac/Android, + version): Windows 10

Description of the issue (you can include screenshots): I try to map the stylus button for right click to bring up the Popup Palette but nothing happens. all other mappings work for hot buttons and the other stylus button. This is the only mapping that doesn’t seem to work. I still have to use my mouse to right click the pop up palette. Does anyone else use a Kamvas 16 pro?

1 Like

In the settings > configure Krita you can activate “use mouse event for right clicks” it would probably work.

I have a Kamvas too, if it’s not the case, i recommand you to use WinTab (like in the screenshot) and don’t forget to un-tick the “Use Windows Ink” option in the huion driver too (and restart Krita after done it)

2 Likes

Thanks. That worked. I have to keep my stylus touching the screen for it to come up, but it works. I love the pop up palette. I can instantly make all my changes there. Screen rotation, brush choice, colors, size, opacity, etc… without having to jump around all the windows and toolbars. Plus I can work in full canvas mode. You’ve saved me mco.

1 Like

Thanks, perfect answer ( I’m using a Huion too) ^^

I try to avoid necro-posting, but I wanted to add for the record that this solution helped me as well, and I am using an XP-Pen Deco Pro M, which I purchased recently.

3 Likes