Croc rider

Can’t get over the watercolor brushes! Amazing feel and super fun to paint with :smiley:
Looking forward to doing more.

66 Likes

Cool piercing on the croc. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool everything, that is fantastic.

1 Like

the result is very good, it looks like traditional material/media.

1 Like

Really likes the touches, great!

1 Like

This captures perfect the transparency of a watercolor artwork. Really cool. Do you have more works with watercolor? i 'd like to see them

2 Likes

Woah, love the style! I really like the softness in the shading and the brilliant use of highlights

1 Like

So good. Nice character design too. <3

1 Like

This is too good ! Reminiscent of Toriyama’s ink coloring !

1 Like

This is very interesting to me as I’ve only ever done traditional media watercolor, but not for illustration … I like how clean this is… I that a tiny gameboy? that brings me good memories

1 Like

Hey thanks for making these, and thanks for the video tutorial on them!
Amazing addition to the software!
I used them for the background on this piece but it doesn’t look watercolory:

I’m looking forward to doing more watercolors though and I’ll post the here :slight_smile:

Thank you sir, what a great compliment! I love Dragonball’s colored drawings.
Have you seen any of the One Piece colored spreads? They are amazing in a very similar way!

Thanks mate! I guess cleanliness is an advantage of digital painting :slight_smile:
Yep, she has a purple gameboy color, same one I used to have!

I haven’t… I’m not really a conoisseur. I’ll check it out, thanks !

1 Like

It’s really great!

1 Like

This looks amazing! Okay, I would have to say that my favorite part is the harpoon in the crocodiles mouth. Normally, if one were to make something like this, they wouldn’t add anywhere close to the touch ups you added. The brush completely corresponds with the rest of the picture. One thing I would add, is maybe a bit more humor, such as a rubber duck lying on the ground, or a toy boat. But overall, this looks beautiful! And congratulations on the feature!

1 Like

Thanks mate :slight_smile: I agree with you, looking back on this piece feels a bit like it’s stuck between being funny and serious!