Cutest Yorkshire Terrier

46 Likes

At first glance, I thought it was vector art, but when I looked closely, I could see the texture of the brush and it turned out to be raster. Cute dog picture :kiki_love:

I like the expression that makes me afraid to approach it for fear of being bitten. :kiki_laugh:

4 Likes

That’s a real Terrorer!
:rofl:
Michelist

6 Likes

Haha! Love it!

2 Likes

Holy Terrier! :astonished: Super COOL DAWG! :dog:

1 Like

chewbaca on a little yorkie, almost spill my coffee :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

@Katamaheen
Congratulations, this is now featured in the K-A gallery.

May I have your permission to post this in K-A’s Mastodon and X accounts? If yes, I will credit your user name (unless you specify a different name). If no, no problem.

Please @ me in your reply so I get pinged.

2 Likes

@sooz Yep! No problem at all :smile:

1 Like

Thanks.

Mastodon: Krita Artists: "Cutest Yorkshire Terrier by Katamaheen https://k…" - Mastodon.ART

X: https://twitter.com/kritaartists/status/1735360193775714628

3 Likes

This Dog’s fur is so long because it’s been banned from every groomer in the US. It is wanted by the FBI for smuggling coca-cola and has committed war crimes and is wanted by the EU. I love this drawing.

1 Like

When I drew this one, I searched for reference and saw a lot of yorkshire dogs with long fur. I’m telling you, Earth is in danger. And worst part of it all; the coca-cola smuggling. :scream:

2 Likes