Dickens Themed "Angel of Christmas" Christmas Card

Hey! Just took part in a challenge of designing a complete set of 3 Christmas Cards, all sharing something in common with each other. I decided to go with a Dickens Christmas look.

My 1st was “Angel of Christmas” :

Building off a look of the spirit of Christmas Past and the energy & focus of Christmas Present, I wanted to design what an Angel of Christmas could look like. His purpose is to spread the love, peace and grace connected with Christmas to us all. I chose the background of a less fortunate part of the city as Dickens would, and also to emphasize how much the Angels come especially to those in need. I had much fun in the design work, particularly the outfit!

16 Likes

Such a lovely take on the theme @WingedWarrior, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, @SirEric! Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

1 Like