Dirty Chalk for Children. FREE

DOWNLOAD : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZnKa7XhjcvR8YPRlmUTYIfjvwQAGgzPJ/view?usp=sharing
@raghukamath If there is a better place for them please let me know or move the bundle there.

Here we go! New bundle for the Krita community! I hope you enjoy it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I would like to see your master pieces because i am planning to make another stream reviewing them and giving some tips about this new brushes and just relaxing a bit as we did in watercolors.

My best wishes!
PD: Don’t forget to say thanks also to @Rytelier. He gave me permission to use some of his brushtips used here.

31 Likes

Thank you for your work on these and to Rytelier also. They look great! :slight_smile: Is it possible to request a dropbox link? Not able to download from google, no matter what I’ve tried. Don’t have a dropbox account, but thankfully nothing’s blocked for guest downloads there.

@anon87509114 There are three Gogle domains that seem to require you to allow scripts from them.
Do you have script blocking active in your browser or globally with host.txt?

In the meantime :slight_smile:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y88232mvwpajq2q/Chalks_for_Children.bundle?dl=1

1 Like

Very kind of you to again do this; really appreciate, and, yes, I’ve tried temporarily enabling everything in uMatrix, turning off main tracking privacy stuff, add-ons off, allowing pop-up, etc … just says it’s loading the zip and then fades to nothing, no download link ever shows. There’s nothing been done to the original hosts file; it just has some ‘desirable lines for IPv6 hosts’ (mx linux). Not sure if using linux, librewolf, or not having a google account could be factors, but if, for example, it’s librewolf’s settings, I’ve tried everything, even starting in troubleshoot mode where no add-ons etc are active.

Had fun trying out these brushes, coloring a recent doodle. :slight_smile: Thanks!

I noticed there is a bit of aliasing on the texture to some of the brushes so I used the G’MIC antialias filter as a finishing touch.

3 Likes

Is weird but i like it. Thanks for testing them.

1 Like

They’re super great! Thanks for this bundle!

1 Like

I need help with this problem I’m facing.
Why can’t I import this bundle?

Hello @Enum_Cosmos and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Which version of krita are you using?
Which version of Windows are you using?

How did you try to import the bundle?

With krita 5.1.3, I just tried importing it by doing:
Settings → Manage Resource Libraries then +Import at the lower left of the resulting window then selected it from the resulting file list window.
It imported fine and appeared in the list of bundles.

For krita, 5.1.3
And for windows, 11

Thank you very much it worked.

1 Like

THANKS a lot!! Beautiful brushes :ok_hand: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

yes they are wonderfull !

2 Likes