Does Krita work with XP-PEN tablets?

I’ve never used Krita before but it looks cool and I was looking into downloading it (looking for a good program to use for digital painting), however, I use an XP-PEN tablet and in the list of graphic tablets supported, I didn’t see XP-PEN listed. Does that mean it wont work with my tablet? Has anyone else used Krita with an XP-PEN tablet? Are there any issues?

Any help I could get with this would be great! Thanks!

Hi

Krita don’t have any specific code related to any tablet of any brand.

If your system (Windows, Linux, MacOs) have recognized drivers for your tablet, it will work because Krita only use information provided by system.

Grum999

Good to know! Thank you!

If it helps I use a xp-pen deco 03 and have no problems with krita.

I’ve used both the XP-Pen Artist 13 and XP-Pen Artist 15.6 Pro, and they both work great with Krita, and all of their features (e.g. pen tilt on the 15.6 Pro) appear to be fully supported in Krita. I’ve only used them with Windows, so I can’t say if there are any issues with Linux or Mac.

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

I have the XP-Pen 12 Pro and it works well ^^ and I’m happy that it works. With this tablet you have the option of 8 buttons and a wheel to turn num in and zoom out. I ordered my tray on Amazone :wink:

I use Krita with the Deco 01 V2 and can confirm it works pretty great.

I hope you’ll enjoy creating art with Krita!

As everyone has already said, yes, XP-Pen works with Krita. I have had a few issues with XP-Pen at times, but it mostly seems to be a driver issue with the computer, and less to do with Krita.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.