Does xp-pen deco fun xs work as well in Krita?

I’ve never used Krita before, so I just suddenly planned to start to draw, I decided to just buy the Xp-pen deco fun xs size, does anyone use this pen tablet too and it can still work in Krita as well??

The XP-Pen drawing tablets do work in krita and some people on this forum use them.
The Deco Fun XS is a particularly small one but it should be technically no different from the larger models in that range.

Assuming that you’re using the Windows operating system, you’ll have to download the driver from XP and install in on your PC.
Then you’ll have the possibly confusing task of adjusting the settings and configuration of the tablet using its setup utility and matching those settings to the settings of krita.

If you have any problems or need advice, you can ask in this forum.
Good luck with it all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Omg thank you so much for the comment, I will buy it already!!

Sure I will, if have problems, thanks for helping me out :slight_smile: :pray:

1 Like

The choice of tablet is up to you but there is a problem with very small tablets.
The canvas area is less than the monitor area (in normal use) and so the active drawing area on the tablet surface may be quite small, physically.
You can change this situation by going into Canvas Only mode where the canvas occupies almost the entire monitor.

I’m not saying that you should not get the smallest tablet, if that is what you really want.
However, it may be better for you in the long term if you get a larger tablet.

2 Likes

I agree with @AhabGreybeard that having a bigger tablet and bigger drawing surface makes drawing details a lot easier and also reduces translation errors (like distortion or speed differences), basically they’re more precise.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.