Help with a video

皆さん、こんにちは!今、どうしても皆さんの力を借りたいことがあります。Kritaなどの描画ソフトを使って絵を描く過程を紹介するYouTubeチャンネルを始めたのですが、そのためのオープニング動画を作りたいと思っています。もし協力していただけるなら、こんなコンセプトで考えています👇

まずは黒い画面に「REC」:red_circle:の文字が表示され、画面の左右には赤いバー、そして赤い点が点滅しています。2秒後に映像がグリッチ(ノイズ)し、マンガ風の少年が小さく微笑みながらカメラに向かって手を伸ばします。彼はいたずらっぽい笑みを浮かべて3歩後ろに下がると、ポケットから「パチパチキャンディ」を取り出し、カメラに向かって投げつけます。ネオンピンクとグリーンの煙が立ち上る中、カメラは後ろに倒れ込みます。そして、「Welcome to the channel」という文字が徐々に現れます――まるでパソコンでタイピングされているかのような演出にしたいです。効果音については気にしなくて大丈夫です(そこは自分でやります)。動画制作に協力していただけたら本当に嬉しいです。完成したらまた報告しますね。よろしくお願いします!


Hi everyone! I really need some help right now. I’ve started a YouTube channel to showcase my progress in Krita and other drawing software, and I’d like to create an intro video. If you’d like to help, here’s the concept :backhand_index_pointing_down:

It starts with a black screen displaying “REC” :red_circle:, with red bars on the sides and a blinking red dot. Two seconds later, the image glitches, and a manga-style boy reaches his hand toward the camera with a small smile. He takes three steps back with a mischievous grin, pulls a popping candy out of his pocket, and tosses it at the camera. The camera tilts backward amidst a cloud of neon pink and green smoke. Then, the text “Welcome to the channel” gradually appears; it needs to look as if it’s being typed on a computer. Don’t worry about sound effects—I’ll handle that part. Thanks in advance if you can help me make this video; I’ll keep you posted on the result. Thanks!

You could create an introduction video segment using your skills and abilities at the moment.
Then, as you learn more about animating in krita, you could make an updated introduction video segment. You could then update that again later as you gain more experience and ability.

In that way, people who watch the video would have an immediate example of your progress and could compare older and newer animations of the same subject at the start of each video to see and appreciate how much you’ve developed your abilities.

1 Like

I barely know how to use Krita—I’m better with IbisPaintX—but I struggle a bit with backgrounds and drawing characters in different poses.

I may have misunderstood what you intend to do with krita.
Do you intend to learn to create animations in krita or will you only be making static images for presentation on your YouTube channel?

Krita has a Recorder facility that lets you create timelapse videos of the canvas when painting with krita if you’re interested in doing that.

Add: I’ve just noticed your previous topic in which you say you use an Android tablet.
You’ll have difficulties making an animation video or a timelapse video if you only have use of an Android tablet because Android doesn’t support use of ffmpeg which krita uses to make videos.

1 Like

Yes, I would like you to help me.

The best way to get help and advice on this forum is to create a topic in an appropriate category and explain the problem you are having and ask for advice about a particular aspect of using krita.

I personally don’t have much available time to spare and I just give technical advice where possible. Other people on the forum are in a similar situation but we are generally capable and helpful, when we have free time available.

1 Like