How do i make the picture distorted?

How do i make the picture like in the video 3:03? https://youtu.be/zcVS8_tg68g
And how can i make the picture completely same as in the video in 3:03?
how do i make the picture not being in the curved way of the direction of the picture, but the full stretched form of the picture after i make the picture like in the video 3:03? because when i did the distort lens filter, the picture got curved. How do i make the bottom bar thingy in the window 7, which is at the start bar of the window 7? And finally, how do i make the GMIC filters at Filter -> Start G’MIC-Qt and then open the Deformations group and try the Distort Lens filter, then make the distort lens filter, top left to bottom right, and the top right to bottom left?

If G’MIC does not give you the results you need, maybe you can try to use the Transform Tool, then select liquify?

With that you can grow parts of the image, and it makes a similar effect!

What do you want to do with the Windows 7 taskbar?

Just to be clear, is this the effect you’re talking about?:

Unless and until you can provide some definite example images then nobody will understand what you’re trying to do and what you want to have.

How do i make the picture not being in the curved way of the direction of the picture, but the full stretched form of the picture after i make the picture like in the video 3:03? because when i did the distort lens filter, the picture got curved. How do i make the bottom bar thingy in the window 7, which is at the start bar of the window 7? And finally, how do i make the GMIC filters at Filter -> Start G’MIC-Qt and then open the Deformations group and try the Distort Lens filter, then make the distort lens filter, top left to bottom right, and the top right to bottom left?

You mean want like a shockwave effect? In that case just dublicate you picture, apply the distortion and erase the unneeded part to show the original

1 Like

I added another picture. so show me exactly how to make that picture, please.

Are you talking about a fish eye perspective, something Kim Jung Gi does a lot?

God, you don’t know what I am talking about do you? What i mean is the fking video men. big vision to the top left to the bottom right.
And big vision to the bottom right, to the top left.

@Hyung_Gun_Cha
Good news is, I managed to fix my G’MIC! So I tried to do something that I think you have in mind.
First I tried the suggestion someone provided to use the Liquify tool. It was kinda… not good. (Alright, that was before fixing G’MIC…)

Then I fixed G’MIC and tried it “Lens” distortion (go to Filter -> Start G’MIC -> Distortions -> Lens).

My first attempt:

Options I used: I messed up Ratio (just don’t touch it and it will be perfectly circular… I messed it up so it looks like an egg :wink: ), Zoom was a bit higher and the Amplitude was nearly on max.

After doing that on one layer, I got the circle inside just with an edge. I used Ellipse Assistant to get rid of the edge (I used Airbrush to smoothly erase it over the assistant). Unfortunately, the distortion is hardly visible…

So my attempt no 2:

I did nearly the same things as before, but I used the correct Ratio and I used the same G’MIC filter twice on the upper layer. It looks much better.

It’s still not exactly like in the video, but does it go in the right direction at least? Do you need it to be exactly the same or maybe my method will be fine enough?

My next suggestion is to use both Liquify and the Lens distortion, because Liquify had a good edge, so probably putting the result from the Liquify between the circle from the Lens distortion and the original layer would do a lot.

1 Like

Yeah. It’s like an original picture in the image that you showed me man. And i want the picture to be the big picture at the top left, and the small picture, to the bottom right. And the other picture to be a big picture at the bottom right, and the small picture to be at the top left. And i want to combine the picture in the one picture just like that.

So you want a thumbnail of the whole picture in a corner of the picture? That’s easy; just duplicate the layer or a group of layers and use Transform Tool to make it smaller and move to the corner.