I Can not Change Font

Unable to edit text/font in Krita
Hello,
I am using Krita 5.3.3 on Windows 64-bit.
I am having a problem with the Text Tool. I can create text, but when I try to edit the existing text or change the font, the changes are not applied properly.
I select the text and try to modify the font, font size, or text content, but it does not update as expected.
I would like to know:
Is this a known issue in Krita 5.3.3?
Is there a setting I need to change to edit existing text and fonts?
Is there a way to reset the Text Tool or text editor settings?

I would appreciate any help.
Thank you.

You need the text properties docker. Go to settings, Dockers, text.

Thank you for your reply. I have already opened the Text Properties docker through Settings > Dockers > Text Properties. However, the problem still remains. When I select existing text and try to change the font or other text properties, the changes do not apply. Is there another step I need to follow, or could this be a known issue?

Are you on the character or paragraph tab? Paragraph changes fotn family on the whole text, character only on the selection.