Instants of joy

>>> HD VERSION<<<

Hi!

The best thing about a trip are the moments that are immortalized in memory … or in photos!
I couldn’t decide on just one season, so I drew it all! I wanted the illustration to reflect various moments of Leon and Kiki’s trip, so I came up with a composition as if it were a collage of photographs from the trip: seeing the stars, diving in the sea, taking a walk under the rain, visiting a farm, playing with the fallen leaves…

To make the illustration I have used Krita with custom brushes and I have opted for a cartoon style with bright and flat colors. I’ve streamed the whole process on my Twitch channel, and if you’re curious, you can see them re-uploaded on my secondary YouTube channel (they’re in Spanish).

I hope you like it!

12 Likes

Buen, dibujo, suerte que tu puedes ganar

3 Likes

illus, dejame halagarte por la tremenda obra de arte que acabas de culminar, me parece que el estilo que has seleccionado para esta ilustración es sublime, te deseo toda la suerte para el concurso y puedas ganar una nueva herramienta de trabajo, saludos formales de Helo, alias el aprisionado de twitch :smiley:

2 Likes

good vibes
i love this :grinning:

3 Likes

This is outstanding! Truly amazing! I love it! Hurray!

2 Likes

Awww Leon’s face on the right botttom is so cute

2 Likes