Krita Mobile UI Design
There was a person (raghukamath) a while ago on the VDG chat asking for a design for Krita that could work on phones (the desktop UI on mobile isn’t really usable). I mainly based these designs on the Kirigami UI style but with its own tweaks that makes it slightly more similar to Fusion and Material Design. Then I took the icons from Breeze and used 2px thick lines instead of 1px.
“Edit mode” don’t know the proper name
Of course I can only add one image… lol
Edit from moderator @tiar Let’s check if I can add it…
Gestures / shortcuts
- Three-finger tap to undo, four to redo
- Long press brush inside color picker to replace/edit the brush of the slot
- Drag color preview (bottom right corner) to the canvas to start picking colors
- Swipe from the bottom toolbar up and down to adjust the brush size
- Double tap on the header (the place at the top where the file name is displayed) to hide the UI when in normal mode. When in animation mode, play the animation full screen (rotate the device depending on the aspect ratio)
- When in animation mode, long press on an empty frame to open a pop-up menu (add blank frame, duplicate frame, delete keyframe w/o moving anything, rest desktop context menu)
- When in animation mode, long press a frame that is already drawn to copy
- When in animation mode, long press and slide to select frames (the same way iOS selects multiple images/files). After releasing your finger, the same pop-up menu mentioned before would appear, letting you apply your settings to multiple frames at the same time.