Here is a piece I made to cool down after days doing comissions (I’m finishing a big 34 illustrations pack, I’ll tell more about them soon). Because I’m beta testing Krita 5.0 beta 1 appimage on GNU/Linux, I could use the Stylise filter of Gmic. It was at first designed to apply the style of a painting (eg. van gogh) into a photo. But it is really fun if you use it with two Input layers: you can then start to mashup previous artwork and sketches together. That’s what I did here. You’ll find a bit of Pepper&Carrot, and Tears of Steel concept art into, this one too. I’ll continue to play this way, it’s fun. Apply a LUT on the top, Boost Chromacity and then you only need to paint-over the chaos of shapes. Really a bit of a continuation of the philosophy of Chaos&Evolution Dvd I published with the Blender Foundation in 2009. After planning artworks all this years from A to Z, I almost forgot about the joy I had going total impro, random and even cross over a tribute to Lofi Girl and Cyberpunk genre.
This art is released under Creative Commons Attribution license 4.0 International (CC-By).

.
Also, I need to report the layer input bug with Gmic and filter requiring multi layer input (here, one for the target and one for the style). It works in Krita 5, but the layer are sort of inverted.