Member card for a Scifi club

Hi, here a quick illustration for the 2021 membership card of my scifi group.
Hope you like it, take care.

131 Likes

how quick? i am interested to see Wips and to know more about the workflow if possible.

1 Like

Hi Ramon, generaly for this kind of render it take one hour or two maximum, I etablish the composition with simple tools, like a brush with no opacity or the Shapes Fill tool, with three or four gray.
With the gradient tool i made the volume, i keep all elements on separate layers to modify or reajuste.
Sometime the final stage is the same as the first, not for this one ^^
I’ve changed the background at the last minute, just before sending the file …

17 Likes

Interesting to see the work flow. I am getting more and more interest in concept art related things and I am gathering all kind of info :blush: thanks a lot

5 Likes

nice! thanks for sharing the workflow! :smiley:

1 Like

This looks very good. I find your rendering of the ship interesting - were it me, I’d have pushed the reflection highlights hard, which, while probably more realistic, would get me in trouble with the silhouette blending into the background.

1 Like

Brooo, I freaking love this.

1 Like

Awesome ! There is modern drawing here, good job :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great work !

1 Like

That looks really impressive to me

1 Like

How fast can this thing fly though?

1 Like

Love this, great concept!

1 Like

Ah ah ! No idea ^^

Wow, that’s amazing!

2 Likes

The type of Art you did is incredible, it is one that (personally) catches my attention, since (like the type of Realistic Art) I am surprised by the one that begins at work being only geometric shapes and shadows that seem an object and suddenly in 3 hours, you do a job that doesn’t need to have as many details to look amazing. !!