This is a simple quick fix to asymmetries due to localized edits and validate again the use of the Mirror Tools.
How to use:
- Make a “selection” or “none” on the Canvas.
- Select Mirror Axis Orientation (Left, Right, Up, Down) for the Original Side. Direction of Left and Right is Horizontal, while Up and Down is Vertical.
- Press Mirror to reflect the “selection” to the other side considering the Direction.
- If there is “no selection” made it will create a selection of one half and mirror it to the other side
- If the selection has transparencies it will overlap with it
- The script expects that the image has the mirror tool at the center of the image, considering the mirror direction context. So it centers it each time you run it.