My paintings with krita

25 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Very unique, reminds me of Oscar Kokoschka or Lucien Freud.

1 Like

Hey thank for the comment. I love simplifications in classic painters such as Edouard manet and your mentions .

Very nice painting. Kind of reminds me of modiglioani actually.

1 Like

Nice mixt of sensuality and force, due to large brush and geometric shapes. Congratulations !

1 Like

Thanks I love arc shapes as motif to draw the body .

Thanks. I should check his works out .

1 Like

Some more paintings with mouse

9 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

First I want to say these are all exceptional paintings. I love them, but you will get more traction from the forum, I think, if you post them each as individual as their own topic.

3 Likes

These are wonderful thanks for sharing. I really like the well placed raw strokes

1 Like

I have to agree with naloe here. People would like to see these and it is obvious that people don’t dig around too much. These are very unique and need to be shared individually.

4 Likes

Thanks Naloe I tried but new topic button was disable i think it’s because my new account anyway my target is just have some fun with the app and receive some critics from people .

1 Like

Thanks i like to use raw strokes and just think about colors .

1 Like

Thanks for advises. I cant make new topic right now maybe i should be more active to get permission.

1 Like

Very attractive work! I like how you manage colors in your compositions.

2 Likes