Both the appimage and the zip (portable version for Windows) are here:
The patchset changes the way how Brush Rotation option works, when the user activates any “pressure-like” sensor, that is “Pressure”, “Distance”, “Tilt Elevation” and so on. Bascially, it is a fix for bug 412111.
Now, when the user connects Pressure sensor to Rotation option, Pressure, instead of rotating the brush in range [0, 360] degrees, rotates the brush around its current angle in range [-180, 180].
- Create an asymmetrical brush, e.g. use predefined “spike_eroded” tip (with angle set to 270 deg).
Rotationand try the following modes:
- Tilt Direction
- Rotation (needs Artpen)
- Drawing Angle
- Drawing Angle + Pressure (set strength to 30% to see the effect better)
- For every brush mode, try activate the following canvas transformations:
- Rotate canvas (keys ‘4’, ‘5’ and ‘6’)
- Mirror canvas (key ‘M’)
- The brush behavior should look “sane” and “expected” Rotation, Tilt Direction and Drawing Angle should rotate the brush absolutely, not linked to the canvas transformations. Pressure should offset the rotation relative to its “base angle”.
- Repeat (at least some of) the steps for
Hueoption. It should behave like Rotation.