Type of device* : Pen display
Brand and version of the device: Wacom Cintiq 16 DTK-1660
System** : Windows10Home ver.2004+ 2-in-1 laptop /w AES stylus + Wacom driver 6.3.42-2 + Krita 4.4.2 using Win-tab
- graphics tablet/display tablet/2-in-1 laptop/Android tablet
** Windows/Linux/Mac/Android, + version (you’ll find it in
Help -> Show system information for bug reports)
Description of the issue (you can include screenshots):
Procedure to reproduce the issue.
- Use Eraser (or Pen tip) on canvas window
- Move a pointer on Brush panel
- Rotate stylus 180degree on Brush panel
- Brush Icon selected for Pen tip (or Eraser) is not focused.
If this is the correct behavior, I’m very sorry. However, I wish Brush icon to switch according to Pen tip/Eraser detected. Are there any workaround to overcome this issue?
EDIT: remove redundant lines