Resource Folder Location on Android

Hi there,

does anyone know where is the resource folder stored on android? I am using Krita both on desktop and on my S7 tablet and would like to copy some paintopresets between devices.

@sh-zam might be able to answer this better

Resources are in the internal storage, so a user can’t access it, only Krita can. You can however copy the presets to some folder in Android and then import them within Krita (you have to have the latest version of the app).

1 Like

It seems you can also copy the files to Android/data/org.krita/files/[res_folder], where [res_folder] is the name of a resource folder, for example paintoppresets for the brushes.

1 Like

thanks that is what I have done so far to get the presets from pc to android via the manage resources dialog… however I would like to export some brushes I have created on android and do not want to manually readjust all the curves/ parameters.

My old tablet was rooted, the one in have now isn’t, if in was rooted let’s say … could I access the resource folder?

My old tablet was rooted, the one in have now isn’t, if in was rooted let’s say … could I access the resource folder?

Yes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.