Since @amyspark helped me build kseexpr recently, I finally managed to create a bundle of my seexpr scripts! It was made in Krita 5.0 master, so please do tell me if any of them doesn’t work for you.
- Create a new Fill Layer, select the SeExpr script with the grid you want.
- Change the values so they fit your purpose.
- add a new Filter Mask with Color To Alpha to make the background of the grid transparent (there is no way in SeExpr to output transparent color).
- pixel perfect absolute grid (so you choose what size the cell is)
- pixel perfect relative grid (so you choose into how many cells to divide the canvas into)
- golden rule grid
- hexagonal grid
- pixel perfect checkerboard (I believe this one is absolute too)
- three point perspective grid (tedious to set up, and it will be obsolete in Krita 5.0 because of the 2pp assistant) from this thread: 3-point perspective grid in SeExpr, I want some feedback
- cross-hatching script from this thread: Custom SeExpr code help - #7 by tiar
Three Point Perspective: