Drew a Siamese car in krita! Still figuring out how to replicate my own artstyle for portraits in the app.
You men cat?
you mean mean?
just teasing ![]()
Pretty Cat. ![]()
Actually I pretty much like men cats x3
No it’s a car a Siamese car ![]()
What’s a cat ![]()
Thank U <3
Hehe thank u <3
She’s gonna roll on ![]()
i love how we have a beautiful art piece here, and you would expect the comments to be about how good the rendering is on the fur, but all the comments are is @/Takiro doubling down on the spelling and an ongoing joke about cars
that said, at some point I’ll tell somebody who has a Siamese cat that i love their Siamese car and ask if it’s a men cat and only someone who has read these comments will get the joke
Not to interrupt the fun string of comments* , but great job on our feline friend here.
The shiny eyes contrasting with the dark fur is a nice touch. ![]()
_* Hilariously, I found myself laughing even more so at the posts here as I didn’t even notice the cat typo until @Takiro mentioned it.
And then I didn’t notice the next typo until @TBs_thename’s comment
Whew, good times! So glad we’re not AI ![]()
LOL Ur cmnt made me laugh sm xD
Haha thank U <3
It’s just I love referring to cats as cars and dogs as trucks but it was funny that others thought it was a typo ![]()
That’s too funny! ![]()
Are you going to draw any trucks then? Does the Siamese car have a truck as a friend? ![]()
![]()
I am working on drawing a truck today but krita on android ate my artwork
I have no idea how to recover the file and I feel pretty sad on that
That’s so sad! Did you do anything differently this time? ![]()
I’m hoping someone can help. There’s been numerous posts about that situation, I don’t remember them all (I use the Android version too).
Not really its been happening to me multiple times now tbh. Idk why its been buggy sm i really love krita and thats the reason why i cant fully commit to the app.
What device do u use? Mine is ugee ut3 triopad and it does ahve good specs so krita should work well
T-T
I have an older Samsung S7 tablet which runs Android 13. When saving, I have to make sure where the saved project is going.
The other thing I do is to make periodic screenshots so that if anything goes wrong, I can open that in Krita and go on with the project from there (minus layers of course, it will be flattened - the nature of a screenshot).
Sounds like a solid plan till the issue is resolved for Android users tbh
Congratulations! Your artwork has been voted into the featured artwork gallery row.
-
May I have your permission to post this image on Krita’s social accounts and on Krita.org? If yes, I will credit your user name (or another name if you specify one). If no, no problem.
-
Please write a brief description that will allow unsighted people using a text reader to understand the image.
Good Alt Text Examples (click to open)
- A herd of black and white cows graze in the distance. There are yellow flowers in the foreground.
–OR–
- Portrait of a knight wearing armor. The knight is standing next to a white horse.
Please type @sooz in your reply so I get pinged.
