Snowy City

83 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

These are wonderful to see and to look at in detail.
Did you use the Vanishing Point or Perspective painting assistants for them or do you use another technique?

1 Like

Thank you! And thank you for the comment
I don’t remember if I used the assistant tool for this city but I often do use it, especially while I’m cleaning my sketches and fixing the perspective. I also use 3D when necessary, it speeds up my process

2 Likes

These scenes are stunning. Thank you for sharing them and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Nice Cinematic…

Thank you :slight_smile:

These are incredible! Those buildings looks amazing I am also trying to use 3d as a base to speed up the proccessbut to be honest i find 3d a bit frustating and in the end it seems like it gets more on my way. How much of it is in 3d and how much you rendered in 2d? Also how much time did you spend on them?

1 Like

I would say around 10% is 3D. I made very basic cubes and spires. Then I played with the camera. Trees, people and horse carriages are all 2D as well as all of the design elements on the buildings. I did use some very light photobashing to boost the quality on the bigger buildings
Edit: Why do you find 3D frustrating?

Fantastic!

1 Like

This horse thinks it’s Hammer time. :wink:

Stunning images!

3 Likes

Yes Queen!!!

2 Likes

“I want to live here :heart_eyes:” That is the only emotion I feel when I see this masterpiece.

1 Like

hey, im new of here and your artwork are awesome!

1 Like

Wow, those are amazingly detailed and put together! How long did they take you, if I may ask?

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: I’d say around 4-5h each

1 Like

This is so gorgeous! I want to live in there :black_heart: