1 Like

Nice colors and linework :heart:

1 Like

Good comic style! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great style, I really like it!

1 Like

What a good job drawing lines!

I also like very much the palette of colors that you have chosen.

1 Like

It’s very good, the only way to go further is to actually start doing comic panels with things happening, that’s the real test, is it your plan?

1 Like

comic art is also important to have here. Because you have a clean line :wink: with a bit of roughness. I don’t see too much of this kind of style in Krita. Which are your reference artists?

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiley:

Thanks a lot! @alexsabo zetakroma slightlyangrydodo
@Menoru Thank you very much. The key colour was lemon green (not even sure if i got that right) Also, my colour palettes tend to be random in reality so i usually just brain (or eyeball) it, haha.
djwaterman So ive been told, and it is really a hectic task, haha. Im working for a comic company now so im pushing my limits ad seeing how far i can go (single-handedly rebooted a comic of nearly 40 pages and i was dying lol)
RamonM Thank you so much sire. The bit of roughness was to at least try to get that realsitic ink roughness but ive abandoned the brush now :smiley: My reference artists are pretty much all comic artists i follow on instagram haha (jorge_jimenez_art, nabetsezitro, claytonhenryart and more :smiley: )

2 Likes