Caustic and some AO effects are done with Blender and layered on top as a separate pass
The rest is all me. Hope you enjoy
Caustic and some AO effects are done with Blender and layered on top as a separate pass
The rest is all me. Hope you enjoy
Another wallpaper for my collection. I really like all the artwork I’ve seen by you so far. Also Blender user here, really nice to see Blender used.
Well that’s nice, enjoy it, also since blender will be available for android soon I quess I’ll experiment with them bouth further.
You can already build it for android yourself but it’s a little complicated. Sadly I don’t remember where the post about it was ![]()
Actualy there is a post on reddit from a day or so ago with a precompiled apk, works on some tablets crashes on others, seems to be a SOC issue
Ohh I see, yeah. Mine is guaranteed to not work, I hope you have better luck ![]()
getting off topic but, i`ve send you a message with some details on the matter
I love the colors in this one and this little story that is being told. May the search continue ![]()