Tiger, Tiger, burning bright

Finished this recently. My first complete digital painting.

60 Likes

Wow, you certainly have high standard for what you call “complete painting” :slight_smile:

In the small preview it almost looks like some edited photo, but at full resolution it’s clear all of it is painted.
Awesome job!

1 Like

Thanks. I’m actually a watercolourist by trade so this is so different. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah, the detail in the fur is crazy! Amazing job, @SharonT! :slight_smile:

1 Like

WOW!! Great!!! the tiger’s fur looks very real!!! Congratulation good work

1 Like

@SharonT that’s pretty good for your first completed painting in Krita! keep up the good work!

1 Like

Wow, i like it

1 Like

Mind = blown

I love the vibrant fur color…

1 Like

The expression in this is so great!

1 Like

The textures and expression are awesome! You really did the tiger justice :grinning:

1 Like

This painting is magnificent! Excellent! I love it! Keep up with the good work!

1 Like

wonderful, your work is spectacular!!!

1 Like

Who has set your tail alight?

Joking aside, this is very nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

The fur feels so real!

1 Like

Have you watched Tiger King on Netflix? I wonder if it would be a good idea to do a picture with Joe Exotic. Sorry, I just watched a recent YouTube video where I watched Jazza draw the Tiger King. You don’t have to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFrZJEbpxYg

1 Like

@Rigognos It’s a nice idea, but not really my cup of tea tbh.

Have a great day.

1 Like

this looks so pretty and the fur looks so fluffy that I want to touch it XD

1 Like

Looks absolutely incredible. How long did it take you to do the fur if you don’t mind me asking? It looks like you used a rake like size brush or something. I’d imagine it’d take ages to paint every hair one buy one.

@CHRONOS
I used a rake brush, and “Texture_Hair” in various sizes on top of a blended layer of “Texture_Big”. I also put in some individual hairs here and there, and to blend the texture brushes to make them less uniform. It took the best part of a week to do.
I only have Krita default brushes, no custom ones, as I’m still learning what Krita can do, and what I can do with it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply! I’m excited to see what you can do when you’ve got a full grasp on Krita

1 Like