[update] Deevad 2025-01 Brush Bundle

It’s not a silly question. Each “general” brush kit I publish replaces totally my previous one, for my own usage. But sometimes, I need to remove brush that I personally don’t use much anymore, but are still totally valid. I also might “butcher” the behavior of some brush in the previous version to fit my new usage.

I usually do all my possible so the new version of brushes are named to never collide with the previous version (using deevad YYYY.MM in the brush name, with the year and month of the release). So, it’s possible to keep all the brushkit installed without conflict.

It might bloat your “All” list of brushes, but it’s not really a problem if you create a tag for your favorites brush presets and only go back to the “All” view to make your selection/tests.

1 Like

Thanks!
I do often rename most of my brushes. Nothing against your naming conventions, but I painstaking go through and rename them to ones that make more sense for me. AND create tags for them.

Because of the multiple bundle packs I have some of it is still a work in progress to get it all perfect - like I want to also make it so the icon for each brush actually shows me what the brush stroke looks like (more important for stamps and such.

1 Like