Video tutorial: keyboard shortcuts

Hi there, another video from me :wink:

This time I share all my knowledge about keyboard shortcuts in krita. Even though the custom bindings are subjective, I think that the reasoning behind them, and the overall knowledge, that those actions and features exist, were worth dedicatating a separate video.

I also present there my tool modifier add-on that originated in this KA thread, but got updated and polished for the sake of the video. Here you have a github download link:

Enjoy!

12 Likes

This is a very good tutorial. Congrats, I have watched once but I will analyze it in detail. Maybe is not cool for people who want to see only paintings but useful for the people who use the software a lot.

Thank you!

Since I started working full time as a programmer it’s really hard for me to create art - but I cas still share some of my technical knowledge about krita I gained trough all those years, and this way - stay close to the community :slight_smile:

I also believe this is a nice niche among all those other more painting-oriented channels. Though I can still switch a bit more towards art, as soon as I regain time and energy to do so :wink:

2 Likes