We have winners!

The artwork in this competition was amazing, and it was really difficult to decide on the winners. Here’s the official announcement:

Thanks everyone for joining in!

33 Likes

Congrats, very good submissions!

The first place winner is missing a direct link on the announcement page to their upload here, that should be added.

Edit: Thanks, that link has been added :+1:

1 Like

congratulations winners! good job everyone!

Oh, congratulations to everyone that participated and also to the organization team! This was such a nice contest to participate, such lovely art was made! :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats everyone! Very nice artwork!

Congrats to everyone involved. Incredible arts.
I was very happy to participate and learn from all of you.
I’m more and more in love with Krita. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Great job to everyone! It was so fun to participate :grinning:.

Congrats everyone, very beautiful artworks!.

Congrats to the winners! Stunning art from everyone else who also participated. Everyone did such a great job!
Looking forward to the next one. It was fun to participate!

It was a great adventures! And a great atrworks! And a cool participants! Congratulations winners!

Fantastic contest! Congratulations to all participants, especially to the winners.
Keep creating! :paintbrush:

My congratulations!

Gosh! They all look very amazing!

Must have been a very hard task for the jury to judge who’s gonna winn.

Great work overall and congrats to all winners. GG

Congratulations to the winners, and well done to everyone who entered! :partying_face:

There were loads of great pictures in there - good choices by the judges, and personal favourites that didn’t make the cut. You should all be proud of the work you put in! :beers:

Congratulation everyone! :clap:

Congrats all!! Sick artworks!! :fire:

Thanks Huion for the opportunity and much love to Krita for being such an amazing software to use and keep improving through years! :pray:

Congratulations to the winners and everybody on the contest! It was really fun to take part in it, and the arts were amazing! Thank you for the opportunity!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: