When I undo, the pan tool activates

Type of device: Graphics tablet
Brand and version of the device: Wacom Intuos (model: CTL 4100WL)
System: Windows 10

I have undo hotkeyed onto my pen as “T”, and the pan tool hotkeyed onto my tablet as “W”. When I use my undo hotkey, it also activates the pan tool. I didn’t have this issue until I redownloaded Krita (I had my computer factory reset), and no matter what I do, I can’t seem to find a fix. I’ve tried not having a hotkey for the pan tool, having different hotkeys for both, and I believe I have gone through all of the settings that apply to the pan and undo. Does anyone know how to fix this? I am currently using 4.4.2.

When your computer was ‘factory reset’, any configuration changes made to krita and to your Wacom tablet would have been wiped clean.
Have you made the appropriate changes to the keyboartd shortcuts and canvas input settings in krita, as well as changes in the wacom config/setup utility for mapping your pen buttons and tablet buttons?

The front (nearest the pen tip) button on a wacom pen is usually used to pan so it does sound like everything has been set back to ‘normal’.

I’m puzzled by why you’d want to use ‘T’ for undo because it’s universally accepted as being Ctrl+Z.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.