Can anyone make a plugin to make krita kinda look like procreate or more simpler?

I really want my krita to have a procreate like interface since krita is really advance and powerfull but harsh with the interface

Hi @blehh - welcome. Give us 2 things and we may be able to help.

  1. Screenshot showing what you’re looking for
  2. Which Operating System are you on… Windows? Android? Something else?

Does this help?

i mostly want the sliders for opacity and size and maybe some of the dockers like the brush list could be glass like transparency (not just the brush list just an example) and maybe a new refrence docker like ibis paint (references, ibis paint,procreate,hipaint, and the apple ui

(you can dm me on discord user:aquarisv )

We already do have sliders for brush size and opacity. Do you not have them in the toolbar at the top of the screen?

I change my workspace constantly. Here’s the one I’m using today. No plugins no scripts, just playing around with customizing the toolbars.

I added extra sliders and I keep them both at the top and the bottom of the workspace.

i would like the slider at the bottom or the sides its just farther from my cursor than i would like

oh you can move it ( the sliders )

There is this, but being I am not and never was a Procreate user, I don’t know if this will help or how well it works.