How to get sharp outline edges that matches the font corner sharpness?

I’m trying to get an outline on letters that matches the sharpness of letters:

However, when I do Layer Style > Stroke > Blend Mode: (Mix) Normal I get the following very rounded outline:

How do I get my outline corners to be more sharp so that it better matches the sharpness of the typography rather than get rounded out?

You can get that sort of effect by adding an outline to your text (as the text is a vector). Just select your text with the Select Shapes tool and then open your Tool Options Docker. On the Line tab of the Tool Options Docker, you’ll have the option to set the line for the text to be transparent, solid, or a gradient. Select the “Solid” option and set the thickness option to a level of your liking. To get a sharp edge, click the button with the three dots (to the right of the “Thickness” option, and select the “Miter Join” option (see image below).

Using duplicates of the layer, you can get different effects.