ripbri
August 2, 2021, 5:59pm
1
I am trying to download Krita for the first time but my computer says that the file is damaged and will not open? I have a mac and everything is up to date. I have High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G14042). Does anyone know why this is happening?
I appreciate any help! Thanks in advance.
Bri
Hi
Problem is known.
I think solution can be found in one of the following topic:
I had originally downloaded Krita in 2018 and just came back to it and thought that I should delete it and then reinstall a new one. It then said I needed to verify it after the installer was downloaded and then went through verification after trying to open it for the first time.
All of this is fine, but I had to do this 4 times and every time I finally try to open it, it then tells me that the program is broken… I have an apple so could someone explain whats going on here? I just wasn’t to ge…
I downloaded the latest version of Krita and I can’t open it. It always says, that the software is damaged and should be removed from the computer.
For the enw update I could always open Krita.
Tried to upgrade to v4.4.3 on my iMac several times without success. App installs but when I try to launch it I’m told that it is ‘damaged’ and will be sent to trash. The disk image was downloaded from Krita.org . Noticed that a Windows user here also has the problem. Anyone else having this problem? Solution? Thanks.
(I don’t have mac so I prefer to redirect to topics rather than trying to provide an explanation)
Grum999
ripbri
August 2, 2021, 6:20pm
3
Thank you so much for the help!