WIP of my manga, Fermina Alfa.
Assistant Tool is amazing! I tried using the parallel ruler, and vanishing point with 100% magnetism on this drawing and it saved me!
tags: greyscale, sci-fi.
WIP of my manga, Fermina Alfa.
Assistant Tool is amazing! I tried using the parallel ruler, and vanishing point with 100% magnetism on this drawing and it saved me!
tags: greyscale, sci-fi.
Great work. If you like, we can move this into the works in progress category and you can add progress images into that same thread until it’s done.
Really impressive work! Keep it up!
If I may ask, how long is this comic project going to be?
Thank you, friend! The goal is to make lots of chapters, 30-40 pages each, with Spanish and English versions. I already released one chapter but I’m working on a new, more polished version (because I’m new on this format, kind of a newbie) in the style of the images I post on this thread.
The synopsis of FERMINA ALFA:
It’s the strange story of Yulia Rafalovich, a Russian scientist, and Kenji Fukami, a Japanese painter. She makes use of her inventions to battle against monsters from laboratories. He makes paintings that predict the future. And both realise that, just as humanity gets closer to solve Fermi’s paradox, more strange events happen, more scientists are in danger and more artists are willing to let the truth be known.