Rakurri Gradient Map Set - Free Gradient Maps 😁

Free gradient maps for Krita! I wanted to make a Gradient Map set for the community since I don’t really see any made for Krita, and there are not many default Gradient Maps. This set includes over 90 gradient maps to help you bring harmony to your drawings, help you experiment with colors, or are simply useful for more starting points to tweak and make your own gradient maps! I intend to update it with even more Gradient Maps in the future!

The gradient maps are a mixture of maps I made for my own drawings, or colour combinations I thought were beautiful and that I can quickly iterate and scroll trough to get ideas of what colour combinations I might want to add to a piece!

A handful of the maps available:

Example of use with one of the maps I made to add holographic colours:

Gumroad link: https://rakurri.gumroad.com/l/rakurrigradients
Github link: https://github.com/Rakurri/rakurri-gradient-map-set-for-krita

(ONLY WORKS WITH KRITA 5)

Instructions on how to use Gradient Maps are written on both Github and Gumroad for those that are new to them. I also want to make a tiny video about it for my upcoming Krita Tips series some time next year

31 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

That’s great !
Recently saw this kind of free gradient maps in latest version of firealpaca.
Now getting such basic options in Krita will be very useful !
Thanks for sharing this :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Glad to hear that you find them useful, happy to share them with you @Vabasom and @ari! :blush: Thank you very much!

1 Like

A lot of gradients on 4.4.8 are just black

Is it supposed to be used on 5.0?

Yes, these are only for Krita 5, most will be black in Krita 4! I will update the Krita-Artist post so that too has a bold warning! Thank you for downloading, and I hope you’ll enjoy them when the time comes to update to 5 :blush:

1 Like

Thank you, @Rakurri! I’ve never played with gradient maps before. These are fun.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this set!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Makes me very happy to hear that you like them @Sooz and @fizzyflower! :blush:
I have liked using gradient maps a little bit before, but after making the set and having many starting points with colours I like, I have completely fallen in love with Gradient Maps haha. Happy to share that :grin:

2 Likes

I never saw any other complete gradient sets I saw for Krita before this! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for these, very useful indeed.

1 Like

Thank you so much ! :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Your Gradients are awesome. Thank you so much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the nice comments @Busso, @The_Nguyen_Nguyen and @TheFlow, I really appreciate them :blush: Happy you like it!