Zoldyako's Themes for Krita v2

Since I can’t edit the old post anymore I created a new one!

Hello there! A while ago, I made some new color schemes (themes) for Krita, and now I have made a huge update. Here what’s changed:

• Added more colors
  • New Themes
  • Revised the old themes and gave them a better look and feel

YOU CAN MODIFY ANY OF THESE FILES, BUT IF YOU SHARE THESE THEMES PLEASE CREDIT ME! @zoldyako IN ANY SOCIAL MEDIA

Download the Themes here

Themes showcase

Bright

Dark

Darker

Goth

Neutral

ClipStudio Colors

11 Likes

[UPDATE v2.1]

This patch fixed some issues:

・Contrast of items, dockers and texts are better balanced now
・Made the undertones a LOT more subtle
・Small change in accent colors
・More consistency across themes
・Changed the themes names to be shorter

There are a lot of themes to maintain, so this will be the last update with undertone and the goth themes. Soon I will make some changes in the themes:

Remove the undertone
・Having undertones in themes makes them harder to maintain since it takes a lot more work to make any change at all
Remove “goth” themes
・Even it is almost gray, the undertone can mess up with your color perception

I’ll modify the dark and darker themes to be darker (darker will probably be as dark as the goth theme are)

You are still able to download previous versions if you want the undertone

The name of the themes has changed, so replace the old files for the new ones

6 Likes

How i was missing this thread? really interesting. I will check it out asap. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Hi, i have this in neutral, green. Is quite good, but maybe helps you.

Where can i watch this values in the file?

The green would be perfect if i can reduce the saturation a bit. So i tried to reduce it in the captured screen and then discover that the greens in bg as no active screen focused are better for my eyes.
Interesting
Also the barely visible note is when you isolate a layer. MAybe you then decide to go to other layer and a not so “barely visible” would fit better imo. Maybe this is too custom for me. Anyway thanks.

Your work requires time and is apreciated

I just discovered that your files are easier to be modified. That is cool. With only a few parameters.

Now is better for my eyes and my personal taste, but i am testing others too. more another day, byee